Subject: Re: FLASH: IE-cache, text file
From: Vincent Cocciolone
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:01:08 +0100

Hello again,

>> ><META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="0">

Tried all of the above with no luck.

...nope... didn't work...

Even reloading the entire movie didn't work, until I cleared the
temporary files, and then reloaded the movie.
hmmm this seems a tough one to work around...

Anybody out there from MM? Is this a known limitation? (well it is now heh
heh)

Thanks for all your suggestions!
<Not giving up on this just yet though>