Subject: Re: FLASH: Running Flash on top of browser
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:58:36 +0100

At 12:02 PM 6/29/99 -0700, you wrote:

>What I was hoping for was to run a flash program in the center of the
>screen and hide everything else. Basically a Flash running at
>640x480 but the rest of the screen is black. I guess that could be
>accomplished via Javascript..
>What if javascript is not active? Is javascript the only way?

Why not put it on an empty page with a black background? You can set the
movie size in Aftershock (Publish) and align it using a one-cell table.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.