Subject: Detecting events
From: Manuel Socarrás
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:02:13 +0100

Hi folks!
Is it possible to detect keyboard and mouse events to stop a Flash
projector used as a screensaver? I 've tried two other approaches that
works fine but for different reasons I can't want use them:

1. ScreenTime - Too expensive for an ocassionally job ($300.00)
2. Import the Flash movie in Director - Increases the file size too
much
--
Regards,

Manuel Socarrás