Subject: Re: FLASH: puzzle?
From: Andries
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:09:47 +0100

>Hi, Andries.
>
>I just read your description and I think I'm ready for a nap, now. And
>it's only 8:30 am in Seattle!
>
>:-) Good luck.
>

>Marc Hoffman

Hi marc,

Sorry, i don't think there's an easier way to explain it, i'm a bit confused
myself, but i think this is the right way to do it. I've calculated that i
need a scoring timeline of 650 frames for a puzzle of 5*5 squares and one
step of 5 and one of 21 frames to avoid the problem of getting in the "good"
frame without having a good answer. This means that you have to put 21 times
the "Tell Target go to next frame" Action in one keyframe: it's 6 PM here in
Amsterdam, fridaynight is waiting, but i think i'll go to sleep soon. I'm so
tired of this....

Thank's for the support
Andries