Subject: Re: FLASH: Beta test site please
From: Jayma
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 04:24:47 +0100

Hi Paul:

Ok, that one made me giggle!

I have to admit, I was a bit afraid I was going to encounter something
along the lines of Tele-Tubbies (they scare me), but I was pleasantly
surprised. (and my newt's name is ButterCup, so that added to my smile)

Mac 7100 G3 upgrade, OS 8.5.1, 140 ram. NN 4.08 & IE 4.01 No problems on
either.

Question: What is the difference between the 3 different choices? I went
in to the highest. Just curious.

Anyway. I thought it was funny. Good energy, moved well. (boring
preloader =)) They are like the Charlie's Angeles of the cartoon
millennium. ;)

Big load, but on this one I didn't mind, because I was entertained. (I
would figure that the new Flash 4 would make this much smaller with MP3?)

Jayma