Subject: FLASH: Sound editors?
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:15:05 +0000 (GMT)

I hear a few developers mention CoolEdit as their preferred shareware sound utility. I use Goldwave, my self and wondering if there any benefits to using CoolEdit (or other Editors)?

Goldwave works on a linear timeline showing Left and Right stereo channels visually as waveforms. Can preview loops. Has a good range of Effects and filters (Flange, Echo, Fade out, Mechanize, EQ - with Hiss removal and Hum removal etc etc.)

It doesn't have support for multiple tracks (which is something I would love to have)

Comments?
Quinn