Subject: FLASH: quality of imported images
From: Alice D.
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 01:28:35 GMT

Hello to all,

I've seen quite a few flash sites. Many of them had imported images on
them. My questions are:
- what image format is the best to import into a flash movie
- and if I import e.g. a jpg or a gif, why do they not appear just like
the originals?

Example at:
http://www.svcc.edu/~drobnaa/flash-test/

Thank you.