Subject: FLASH: shape tweening
From: Christopher Franzese
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:50:10 +0100

Hello all,
I am trying to tween text into a blob. Sounds pretty
cool huh? Anyway, the problem is, when the shapes
cross over each other, the intersecting areas drop
out to reveal the layer beneath.

On one layer, I am starting in frame one with 5
letters broken apart and ungrouped. 5 frames later, I
have placed an ungrouped fill for a circle. Shape
tween distributive. It does it, but intersecting
areas as the letters move together become transparent.

Any info?

Christopher