Subject: Re: FLASH: BIAS to acquire Deck audio software from Macromedia
From: Mike Greenberg
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:19:35 +0100

I am glad to hear that Deck 2 got into the right hands. I still use it and
like it:)

Michael

Michael Greenberg
Macromedia Evangelist
Multimedia/Shockwave Developer (Director and Flash)
Project Manager of Mercavia Web Site
http://www.enquest.com
http://www.mercavia.com

email: macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com
mgreenbergatenquest [dot] com