Subject: Re: NC 4.04 loading problem
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:39:46 +0100

Hi Wayne
I went to your problem site using NC4.03 on win 95 OEM and the loading
went as follows:
the loading stalled briefly for 10 to 15 seconds at around 60% then
completed and worked properly. I didn't see any 160K or 94K or 263K,
just 147K download.

Hope this helps.

Dorian Nisinson

Wayne Townsend wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> http://www.cdmaonline.com/website/test4.htm

> Mac Shockwave Flash 3.0r4
> Movie is a Flash 2
>
> Movie is 160 k
>
> NC 4.04 loads 263k
> and then loads something else to the tune of 94k
> Tried with other movies, and NC adds about 100k to anything. Plus that 94k
> also.
>
> This doesn't seem to be happening with other browsers.
>
> Can someone else pls try this load with NC 4 and let me know if they're
> seeing 160k or 263k + 94k?
>
> Thx,
>
> /w
>
> Wayne Townsend
> WebStaffing.Net
> Dallas, Texas
> US- 972.713.8705
> waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
> wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
> gscatOnRamp [dot] Net

Dorian Nisinson Design
The Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/
Come tour The Interverse at:
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too