Subject: Re: FLASH: where to get sound effects or sound loops
From: Lee Corey
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:23:54 +0100

Hire,

just a few sources for sound....

the best thing would be to find CD that are public domain ..like 2000 sound
efx to choose from.
Get a good sound editing program I use cool eit. and format ..edit, convert
save selection, save as tweak whatever and make your own sound library.. if
yea come across some goods sound efx cd's let me know. You can go out and
get a pro do you music for you custom but you will have to pay the artist
his or her fee (not like that is a bad thing but a good thing , however, you
have to keep in mind that your sound studio has to be familiar with wound
for the web and the importance of short and small file sound effects
...allot of huge cool sound effects or theme songs can sound great but may
be way to big to import into flash and if you do can only add mega unwanted
file size to your movie.
You best bet is to find your own that are carefully selected as part of the
design process.

Good luck,

and keep us posted with sound cds..

for you sound pros outthere .. you guys can help al long as you understand
that sounds have to come with the animation process and not necessarily can
wait till the very end..hey, can you wait till the very end to take
Echinacea on sounds that you may or may not like?

leeatcoreytoons [dot] com