Subject: Re: FLASH: YO!! MAC OWNERS USING IE4.5 PAY ATTENTION!!
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:18:25 +0100

> >Did you know David you can now get IE 5.0 as of right now, there by
> >elimenating this whole (insert a cuss word here, your choice!) mess!

I'm just curious how David's downloading IE 5 will eliminate this mess.

I'm willing to bet a lot, A LOT of users haven't downloaded IE5 because of
its size, because they don't know, or because they simply don't care (or
don't trust anything new from MS).

Not to mention, I've yet to develop for the most recent browser for any
client just yet. Usually, they're about a version or more behind for the
entire company as a standard.

Of course, this could just be me...