Subject: Re: FLASH: Fwd:Tous les site flash
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:01:27 +0100

Hi Yann,

> That's was a great idea, I didn't want to do it a first, not to send a to
> big e-mail on the list. But hey everyone want it.
Actually, Yann it would have been much better if you had made your list
of sites available from the Web as an html file or via ftp.
It would have saved a lot of 'I want it too' Emails to the List and the
need to send a fairly long list to the List. Plus, it would have saved
you a lot of time.

With our slow Email recently and the warning we got from Sam, try not to
send attachments to the List. There are thousands on it and that adds up
to a lot of extra work for the server and you never know when it will be
enough to push it to the point where the delay in getting messages
through the List will be many hours or days. You can even ftp from your
browser.

Everyone on the List has access to FTP for reasonable Flasher List use,
so this is no longer an excuse.
ftp://206.107.180.51/

Please, please keep the List flowing smoothly. Thank you.