Subject: Re: FLASH: UCON '99 Get Together?
From: May Wong
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:06:53 +0100

Sure, will do Randy. Did you have a good time at last year's UCON? This
is my first year attending UCON. Any tips? The reason I'm attending is I
want to learn more about Flash and some of the other Macromedia products
like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Director.

Did anyone attend the classes/seminars at the conference? Were they
informative for beginners and how in depth did the sessions go? The reason
I'm asking is that I don't have a background in Flash or any of the other
Macromedia products hence I'm wondering if it's worth the $500 for me to
attend. Unlike most of you, I'd have to pay for the conference out of my
own pocket. I can't decide between taking a class on Flash or going to
UCON to learn about the various Macromedia products. Can anyone advise?

Regards,
May