Subject: Re: FLASH: Check out my game! Kill some vampires!
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:14:12 +0100

Hi Brad,
I tried to go look and got a message possible security hazard! wanting
to launch netscape.exe. However I had gone to look with netscape 4.5 and
did not want to open another browser. Let me know when we can go look
again.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for all Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/
Featured in "Flash 3 Web Animation F/X and Design"
Milburn and Warner
Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too