Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated button, again.
From: Sonia Morales
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:49:51 +0100

Hello Marc,

I solved my problem using the tell target action instead of animating the
button, but I still don't know why I didn't get it to work the other way.

This is what I did in the first place:

- created a mc, with mc behavior, of course.
- created a button, with button behavior.
- when assigning the button's states, I inserted a keyframe in all four of
them, and in the over state I dropped the mc onto where I wanted it to play.
- in the button's editing mode, I did not see the mc after dropping it, all I
could see was a white square. But it was there, or so told me the inspector.
- when I exported and tested the final movie, nothing happened.

what am I missing?
is there a problem if I make anim.buttons using tell target?

I have another question:
How can you download a flash movie to open it in Flash to see how it was
made? Is it possible?
I will post mine for feedback as soon as I give it shape.

Thanks.
Sonia