Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH TO LINUX
From: John Norcic at Cicron Consulting Australia
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:57:47 +0100

I tend to think that linux is the unix for 22 year old virgins that spend
way to much time bragging about there processors, and not enough time
developing there social skills. I hope it wont be placed into the hands of
people who more often than not are more interested in finding a crack for
flash than using it.

:)