Subject: Re: FLASH: IE for Mac (was: IE 5 without Flash?)
From: James Cutts
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:09:16 +0100

> Why oh why oh why does anybody with a Mac use IE?

So are you suggesting we all use Netscape?
Ive found problems with Navigator not recognising MIME types.
And IE is a better piece of software on the whole and it works
better with DHTML sites.

> And do you think that Bill
> Gates really gives a damn about Mac users?

Well, yes. He has shares in the company after all...

> There is a choice, if you didn't use IE you wouldn't have these problems.
> The IE Mac market must be so small as to not be worth the bother anyway.

Shows how much you know about Apples ever increasing market share.

Yes everyone has a choice - so why are you trying to force your opinion down
our throats? Personally I use both Navigator and IE which solves any
problems - if a site doesnt work properly in one,
use the other. Why should we be loyal to only one?

Chill out dude....

>From: owneratchinwag [dot] com (flasher-digest)
>To: flasher-digestatchinwag [dot] com
>Subject: flasher-digest V1 #2788
>Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2000, 2:02 pm
>

> Why oh why oh why does anybody with a Mac use IE? And do you think that Bill
> Gates really gives a damn about Mac users?
>
> There is a choice, if you didn't use IE you wouldn't have these problems.
> The IE Mac market must be so small as to not be worth the bother anyway.

flasher is generously supported by...