Subject: FLASH: More Flash in QT woes
From: Matt Coyne
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:30:29 +0100

HI all

Still doing my Interactive DV...

The advice given yesterday has done you all proud, thank you very much. btw,
MC's and Tell Targets *do* definitely work [a treat] in QT. I have various
nested mc's all working happily together.

However [and there always is a however], I have come across some problems,
both of which is not consistent.

1. When using Go to and label names, I am finding that sometimes the Flash
track will overrun its label by one frame and pull back to the Stop Action
on the labelled frame.

2. Other times I get a flash of white in the QT, usually near the end of a
QT sequence. As I said, inconsistent. Differing places and times. My BG
colour is grey so I have ruled out gaps between my QT tracks.

Any takers?

If you are patient enough or are on a high bandwidth, please let me have any
comments on the QT. It is at http://www.threezero.co.uk/elc (5.6 Mb dl). The
final QT will be used on an intranet only.

AT TIME OF WRITING STILL UPLOADING. IT'S 10:15pm GMT here, will be uploaded
by 10:30ish. Sorry if this gets to you b4 my crappy 56k connection does its
thing.

Watch out, it is still a little buggy. If you get stuck, use the menu on the
right and choose the map. There is a point in the movie when you cannot use
the arrow navigation due to me not finalising it yet.

TIA
matt

: t h r e e z e r o :

flasher is generously supported by...