Subject: FLASH: loop on two frames
From: Ilia Pasymansky
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:22:03 +0100

Hi!
why I can't loop between two frames????
if i use on first frame "go next frame"
and on the second frame " go previous frame"
my mashine will freeze ., ok .,and if i don't use
"go next frame" -- i'll always stay on the first frame..
(in director things work a bit different)
So i am using third frame when i send playback to the first frame and then
it loops ok on the first two frames
The question is: is this a way to loop between TWO frames??
thank you
.