Subject: RE: FLASH: How does Flash 4 Magic compares to Flash Web Design? vs. Flash 4 Bible
From: Jason Bouwmeester
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:03:01 +0100

Helen,

I have all three hehe call me a sucker! Anyways, they are all different, I
won't go over F4M or FWD as I did this already. You are right, there are
things in F4B that aren't in the other ones. F4B seems to be more of an
entire overview of every aspect of the program (heck it's 800 pages!) and
from the sections I have looked at it does it well. All in all, I'm glad I
spent the money on all 3 books... they all have something a little different
to add that the others don't.

HTH,
Jason