Subject: FLASH: flashcentral.com
From: christian griffith
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:48:00 +0100

even though this may come off as "site promotion", i have a great solution
for the "newbie" posts:

FLASHCENTRAL.COM

...i got my digests this a.m. , and every newbie question is answered in our
"tech resource" section (compiled and maintained by your buddy, and mine...
Croteau-man)

anyway......go ahead and post your questions, cause i'm sure someone will
answer them, but ya might wanna check out the tech resource first and get on
with your project more efficiently...

and DG..... man, you forgot me. I've been here awhile, myself.......geeez,
i'm gonna have to speak up more. (hehe....just opened an invitation for
mega flames, i'm sure.)

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"