Subject: RE: FLASH: Content on this List (OT)
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:35:41 +0100

>Hi everyone,
>The only reason I posted my list of URL's of wav sites is not only for the
>person who wanted them but also for others who might be lookingas well. I
>felt I have found some good files from these URL's and felt others may find
>them useful. If I made anyone upset I am sorry. I did not know that we
>should not post this kind of information.
>
>Chris Jester

Post-on Chris. This is exactly the stuff I was looking for for our *Flash
Work* and I spent many hours at the sites you posted researching and
downloading. It was a very helpful post.

Good/useful sounds are hard to find, so if anyone else knows of sound sites
please post them.

BTW, on the WinAmp / MacAmp programs - neet, but on the Mac version, there
doesn't seem to be a way to convert the mpg3 to Aiff or Wav, so what good
is it? What am I missing?

Anyone know if the newer version of SoundEdit will read mpg3s?

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net, Dallas, TX. USA
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)