Subject: Re: FLASH: Content on this List (OT)
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:46:42 +0100

Chris Jester (CTS Technical) wrote:

Hi everyone,
The only reason I posted my list of URL's of wav sites is not only for the
person who wanted them but also for others who might be lookingas well. I
felt I have found some good files from these URL's and felt others may find
them useful. If I made anyone upset I am sorry. I did not know that we
should not post this kind of information.

Chris Jester

Hi Chris and all,
           First I appreciate you naming my site as one of the  flash sound resources for wavs you posted.     Second I  think your post was informative to other users and has much to do with flash,whats flash
     without sound. People on this list discuss:color charts,3d programs,their pets,politics,3rd party programs,
     java script,etc.I hope more developers and flash users list links to valuable information because I find this
     very helpful and time saving.

  Thanks
  Craig Ferrante
  meanrabbit.com