Subject: Re: FLASH: New cartoon!
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:41:45 +0100

brad merritt wrote:

> Hey everybody!
> Please tell me what you think of my cartoon. It may take a while to load,
> but I promise that it is worth it.
> Brad Merritt

Hiya Brad,

Nice little animated comic. I think you could keep the file size down by
making the buildings
and similiar graphics one symbol and just resizing them to make them look
like different building. Besides that very intense story line. Also the gun
shot to the head could have been
alot louder, you know, something to throw us on the end of our chair. Sounded
more like a pancake hit him in the head, that it did his skull getting blown
open. I just finished a little
animation with gun shots and have a couple of killer ones if your curious.
One of them is kinda futuristic to go with the gun you have.
Also I was confused at the end when the animation stopped. I though my
puter,
locked up. Maybe you could add a "...to be continued." or something to that
nature.

Also kill the quake symbol. Create your own icon for the comic book. It would
be of better
taste.

Keep us informed on the next scene. =8>)-

-DG-