Subject: FLASH: Re: Hidding button active states?
From: Barcillo
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 23:51:46 +0100

Idon't know if I understood the question well:
but if you put a big blank dummy button that doesen't
does anything and is invisible (only with a hit frame)
on top of the buttons the buttons below will be deactivated?

Salud!... os
Barcillo
barcilloatgu [dot] pro [dot] ec
Visit The Booze Zone
(Ahora Tambien en Espanol)
http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/1155/index.html
"When the guy at the door said, 'Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms,'
I just assumed it was more supplies ..."