Subject: Re: FLASH: New cartoon!
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:50:16 +0100

brad merritt wrote:
Hey everybody!
Please tell me what you think of my cartoon. It may take a while to load,
but I promise that it is worth it.
Brad Merritt

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/7833/chapter1.html

  Hey Brad,
     Sorry about the delayed response but just checked out your animation and it was awesome.
hope your planning on doing more chapters.Loaded slow but ran great.Maybe try to stream it more,the way it
looks you could almost play it right through with no preloader.Maybe play some text at the begining for some story
background for a short while and then lead right into the comic portion no preloader.The title screen really shot past
me quickly and I could'nt read it.Your illustration design and style is excellent I always liked the dark atmosphere
backgrounds.I am working on a similar project in my spare time called meanrabbit but it is very time consuming
animating and drawing within flash.Do you do all your artwork from within flash? By the way the sound in the middle seems
very noisy if you want send me the wav and I can remove the hiss and send it back to you I have a really great program
called Samplitude thats great for this.

Very nice work looking forward to more
Craig
www.meanrabbit.com