Subject: RE: FLASH: problem
From: Chris Jester (CTS Technical)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:23:36 +0100

This question has been brought up many times. And as of yet I haven't seen
an application that will do this. I guess someone could write a application
that will bundle the active x control and have it take the control place it
accordingly, and have it register itself to the registry. Then you would
have to create it so it would work with the different browsers. I am sure
this can be done, however; legally I don't know if Macromedia would approve
of this?

Jester