Subject: Bill, Flash [Was: FLASH: flash loading]
From: Nicol, Graham W
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:02:44 +0100

William Skyvington pondered and emanated thus

>It's funny to feel like a giant Dodo bird. A philanthropist with a lot
of
>money (Bill?) should put us surviving Mac users into cages and exhibit
us
>to school children before we become extinct.

But he already owns 20% of you...so the cage is redundant <g> either
that or someone should make the file types interchangeable!

>Dabbing the term "FLASH" on all the messages in this list certainly
puts
>some clarity into our existence.

Always makes me think of the film...and the associated Queen song....

#Flash...Ah ha#

Graham Nicol
Senior Programmer
Addept Computer Services Ltd.