Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: 3D Vector Animation
From: bassbin
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:20:08 +0100

@ http://www.nrg.be in the "funstuff" section there is a great rotating NRG
logo. Is this what the whole thread is about? From what I know of 3d and
vector, none of these explanations tell much. If it is possible to export
wireframe renderings as vector, which application on which platform are you
using to do so? Vertigo 3D for Illustrator is the closest thing I have seen
to 3D in vector, and it doesnt even animate.

*-bassbin
\_chosen.org