Subject: Re: FLASH: Re:OT filtering email
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:28:33 +0100

At 11:13 AM 8/27/98 -0300, you wrote:
>At 7:13 PM 8/27/98, adz wrote:
>>Having trouble with this in eudora pro 3. Can't seem to get the incoming
>>flash mail to go anywhere but into the incoming mail folder. The obvious
>>isn't working.. Any tips?
>
>My Eudora filter for this list simply says:
>
>(Header) To: [contains] flasher
> ignore
>(Transfer to) Flash (the mailbox I set up for it)
>

>That hasn't failed to catch a message for me. That's in v. 2.1.4.
>
>Phil

Phil,
Check the order of filters. Eudora applies them from the top of the list
to the bottom. Perhaps something higher up is sending the mail to the In
box. Also make sure the "IN" button at the top of the filter dialog is
checked.

Marc Hoffman
<marchofatjps [dot] net (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net)>