Subject: FLASH: Illustrator user
From: patrick moore
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:12:56 +0100

I use illustrator, but not extensively with flash.
One problem I have found is with layers - the whole piece needs to be
flattened on one layer.

I don't know about the ungrouping bit.

I usually try to save it in at least the version prior, with things like
preview turned off etc.

Try out different versions when saving, but I have a feeling it could be
a layers thing.

If not, try copying and pasting,
Patrick Moore
Designer