Subject: Re: FLASH: Assist in a Test, please
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:20:15 +0100

Hi folks...

THIS is what's happening to me, too. The 404 error in Netscape. I'm
curious if anyone has run into this; I've re-checked and double-checked,
etc. all the GetURL commands in my .swf and it's all pointing to the right
place. Why would it work in IE but NOT in NS in this type of instance?
(http://www.draperandkramer.com/chicagoan )

Thanks again,

Russ