Subject: FLASH: 3 questions about 3 cool things from french guignol
From: Jeremie EVRARD
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:18:11 +0100

Hi everyone,

1) There is a tutorial on how to read informations from .txt
files in FLASHZONE but does anyone know how to write informations into
.txt files with Flash4 ?

2) I've seen a site where they use a script ( java ? cgi ? ... ) to make the
pop up windows containing the flash movie
tremble when a MC stops moving.
Does anyone know how to make it ?

3) I would like a compiled SWF, including a reference to a .JPG ( and not
the .JPG directly ),using the "import objects" command,
to take account of the modifications I could make on the .JPG after the
compilation of the SWF BUT it doesn't work at all.
The SWF only shows a red box with the name of the file I wanted to appear
????? :-(
Does this Flash command work or not ?

Thanks for any help I could receive.

Jérémie
jevrardatuniversinformatique [dot] fr (mailto:jevrardatuniversinformatique [dot] fr)
UNIVERS informatique
http://www.universinformatique.fr
24, rue Pétrelle
75009 Paris