Subject: Re: FLASH: ASP + Flash 4 load variables
From: Mike Weiland
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:55:41 +0100

Using Generator and flash 3 (flash 4 is not compatible with Generator
until Macromedia releases version 2) I have done exactly what you guys are
wanting. I set up a Scroll List template in Flash 3 and specify my SQL
datasource and away I go. If you are wanting dynamic generation of flash
files I suggest taking a look at Generator for this.

Mike Weiland
Wasatch Interactive Learning
5250 South 300 West Suite 101
Salt Lake City, UT 84107