Subject: RE: FLASH: see product before you buy
From: Angeline Geronimo
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:48:09 +0100

Hi jd,

here's some things that might clear up my questions

> Might be, but a lot depends on the project. If I were consulting on it
> myself, the first questions I'd have would include:
>
> -- There's only one main bathroom, right? This isn't some
> situation where
> people can upload pictures of their bathroom and we'd tile them in
> realtime, I suppose. I'd also guess that there isn't a range
> of bathrooms
> to choose from. Is there only a single bathroom?

Yes it would have just one bathroom image that they can choose the tiling
for.

> -- How many parts change? Is there only one tiling selection
> per bathroom?
> Or can people choose different tiles for the floor, for the
> wall, for the
> bath itself, and for the ceiling? (This could have an effect on the
> combinations.)

Hmm good question.. People should be able to choose different tiles for
different places.

> -- How many total combinations are there? If there are X
> patterns, and Y
> colors, and Z sizes, then can the range of X * Y * Z combinations be
> pre-rendered and stored on the server? Or is the range so
> vast that we'd
> have to rely on some type of realtime rendering?

They would all just be different patterns

By the way, do you know of any websites right now that did similar things?

Thanks!