Subject: Re: FLASH: registration point stuck in upper left corner of edit symbol mode
From: Sarah Lamont
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:25:17 +0100

hey, sean and daniel,
I had that problem too, but it was because I was copying and pasting frames from other symbols into the one I was working on. (<- that might sound confusing, but if you did that too, you'll understand what I mean.)
anyways, it was easy to correct with the onion skin buttons and edit multiple buttons on, I selected all the frames and moved them to the center.
I don't know why it happened in the first place either though....
oh well, I hope I helped a bit! : )
-Sarah

Daniel Votino wrote:

Sean,

think i had that problem once, if im gettin ya right.
heres what i did, try going into your library and
resizing 100% so itll be grabable and then move it
where you want it, edit and resize it again . . .
you can change the point by where you place it on
the stage within the symbol itself.

~d

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com