Subject: Re: FLASH: Director List
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 05:45:49 +0100

The director list is at:
http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/

There are also quite a few dedicated to certain portions of dir like
shockwave (smae place you signed up for this list), and lingo that
concentrates strictly with matters pertaining to coding in Director.

Be warned, the Director lists are not nearly as nice and friendly as the
Flash list. Before posting a question look it up in the books (even third
party books like Bruce Epstien's (O'Reillys) books). If it is not there
check the digest of the list(AN INDISPENSABLE
http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/index.html . It will most
likely have anything you need. God, I wish there was one for this list.

HTH,

Rob

P.S. I hope we get a digest for this list.