Subject: FLASH: Why does my image change into a blue block when I export my Flash Movie?
From: John Mandia
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:13:50 +0100

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback on my corporate presentation question.

I'm now converting my avi's into Quicktime using QuickTime 4 Pro, inserting
them into my Flash Presentation and exporting them it all as a QuickTime
Movie.

In this presentation I've got a large Graphic which looks fine within the
Flash Program. As soon as I export the movie it shows up as a giant Blue
Block??

Can anyone explain why this happens?

Thanks,

John