Subject: Re: FLASH: new flash movie/song again
From: Lena Björklund
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:21:14 +0100

Dear Dorothy,

What a fine piece of art you created! It works fine on a Mac/Netscape
4.05, though preloading time is quite long. But it was worth while
waiting for. Maybe you create for video or other media, and not sublimit
(what a word...english is *not* my mothers tongue) yourself to the web.
Nice music score, too. What artists are performing?...My initial
guessing of Simon & Garfunkel (Sound of Silence) doesn´t seem to be that
far.

Thank you

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b