Subject: Re: FLASH: Problem with IE
From: John Croteau
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:16:30 +0100

Hi AL,

>> Why would IE load it at the Webmonkey site, but fail on my webpage??
>> I would expect an HTML problem on your site.
I still have no idea.

>>A URL would help us. help you to sort it out.
> Actually, I took it down because it won't work
Then put it back up, just give it a new name and/or put it in a test
directory which is not linked from the rest of your site.

> Perhaps, if time permits, you could download the page, or any
> other, probably, and see if it still works in IE. Thanks. AL Lyman
No one is likely to have time to download a working page and upload it
to their server, especially when they know that it will work the same on
their server. It is something in your technique or setup that is likely
causing the problem, so we need to see your (test) page to determine
what is going wrong.