Subject: FLASH: Need URL for Gates slam flash movie
From: Frederico
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 05:36:13 +0100

Hey all, I'm away from my base, and can't access my own Flasher archives
(wouldn't it be great if they were on the web?).

Does anyone have the URL to that Flash cartoon that is about the would-be
secret agent (Johnny Action?) that infiltrates Bill gates tower and UZI's
"LINUX" into the wall?

A direct email would also be appreciated.

TIA

batricoatuswest [dot] net (mailto:batricoatuswest [dot] net)

Frederico

AIM to Wintel: The G4 Cometh in 5 days. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Think Altivec. Think Power. Think Different.