Subject: RE: FLASH: How do they do it?
From: Mike S. Krischker
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 06:31:10 +0100

As I understand it, it's not a line, but a tiny little spot
that fades out in hundreds (if not thousands) of mcs.

Must be either a perfectionist or a Flash fanatic...

But if someone finds out how to achieve this easier with
actionscript, I would be interested too.

Mike

Muinar.Com - Mike S. Krischker
Metzerstrasse 33 CH-4056 Basel
Tel +41 61 383 12-80 Fax -81
mskatmuinar [dot] com (mailto:mskatmuinar [dot] com)
http://web.muinar.com