Subject: Re: FLASH: URL to The Beat Matcher Game
From: Shahid Quadri
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:09:34 +0100

>At 12:46 AM 8/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>

>>http://www.homegrownhiphopzone.com/beatmatcher
>>
>>Hey all,
>>
>>Here's a lil somthin I whipped together....
>>Please check it out and let me know if you find any bugs...
>>And have fun!

it works fine on my pc, but when I check it on my mac it immediately goes
to the "Cool Yeah, it took you X clicks" screen after you press start and
doesn't let you choose anything. Also it doesn't list the high scores. It's
just blank.

I'm using a MAC G3, OS 8.6, Navigator 4.6; I think this might be a funky
plug-in problem, though.
--

,..
; _ shahidatnettwerk [dot] com Shahid Quadri