Subject: Re: FLASH: getURL > window
From: Phillip M. Torrone
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:15:23 +0100

In Flash have an action on a button call the javascript that's inside the
html page.

On (Release)
FS Command ("scriptname", "")
End On

In the html.

just make sure the name of the javascript you need to call is the same as
the FSCommand (above).

here's some example files and some resources-

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/how/subjects/javascriptdemo/contents
.html
http://www.flashcentral.com/Tech/Scripting/Index.htm

cheers,