Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated Flash Button
From: whitelaw
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:36:24 +0100

Hi Bernard,

One more interesting note on this. It works fine when actually
previewing the export to flash 4, but when you just try to see what you
are going to get when in "edit" mode in flash, it still does not show me
the fade in and out of the text, kind of funky. But then, at least I get
what I want on the actual output.

Thanks,
Robert