Subject: Re: FLASH: PC projector to view on MAC / yugop
From: kumi
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:46:34 +0100

Hi Gregg, no I don't have the FLA file...

thanks for everyone who responded to my question. I still don't have any
positive answer. :(

how about the Yugop files on flashmove.com ? aren't they also pc projectors?
(it says not for mac) don't we all want to see them, fellow mac users ?
anybody ?

by the way, I talked to Yugo Nakamura at the ff2k in the morning of his
presentation (his was the very last, finale presentation of the conference).
I spotted him by the stage, so I went up to him and introduced myself. He
told me he was very nervous (we talked in japanese) and said the preparation
for the presentation wasn't done yet. (he had a laptop and he was working on
it when I talked to him.) He was very nice, friendly and polite. I asked him
why he picked the name "yugop" and he said he wanted to call it just "yugo",
but that was already taken by someone in Yugoslavia. so he just put P at the
end.

anyways, back to the subject, if anyone has any clue how to view .exe files
on a mac, please respond !

thank you

kumi ;)