Subject: RE: FLASH: Getting Flash to read the system date / Flash 5
From: David Bausola
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:49:08 +0100

Thanks for the response John

The question is : can Flash (5) read the system clock directly without the
need for an external app?
The Flash will be a projector [an e-card type of thing] that users will play
with, when they are not connected to the Internet. I need it to time-out
after a certain month, because I need to hard code information that will
become out of date. Thus I can't use server verification of date/time.

Any chance of further info about the ability of the date object/functions?

Thanks

David E Bausola
Senior Project Manager

Davidatforma [dot] co [dot] uk