Subject: Re: FLASH: Opinions and maybe some functional testing app:ted
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:29:30 +0100

Lots of work there!

Here's a couple things I noticed:

On the intro, the music loop got kind of annoying and no way to turn it off.
Even "hoppa over the intro" didn't shut off that music.

Again on the intro, the paragraphs coming in from the top left are kind of
slow (of course I didn't stop to read them, since I couldn't understand them
anyway) but while those are coming in, I don't thnk the buttons should be
"available" or at least shouldn't have their over-state show the verbiage,
because it gets all messy with the words coming in on top when you mouse
over one of the lower buttons.

I would make the "hit area" of the little "back arrow" bigger. Make it a
rectangle surrounding the arrow. At first I thought it really wasn't a back
arrow, because it didn't register the "hand" but then I saw that it just has
a skinny hit area.

You probably already know that some of the links aren't complete
(http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b/slottskultur.html for one)

Nice clean design, Lena. Congratulations!

Cable connection, P/C PentiumII, Win98

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution