Subject: FLASH: Same ol' problem
From: Brian
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:47:46 +0100

Hi, folks!

I guess it just happens to be my turn to inadvertantly get ignored here, but
I would like some feedback:

http://www.angelfire.com/fl/sapringer/NOVALIGHT.html

Here is a website I have been working on for a client for the better part of
the last three months, and I need some input.
Firstly, I need the general comments about whatever you might find amiss or
what-have-you, but I also need some feedback on how I might solve one
problem in particular...
On the PERSONAL PROFILE screen, there are a number of tickmarks that you
rollover to bring up information, and then when you roll off the tickmark
the popup is supposed to go away... but if you roll across the tickmarks too
fast, the pop-up tends to stay up until you roll back on the tickmark and
then roll off slower.
Obviously, this isn't real great functionality, and I need to figure out
what to do about it.
The way that I'm handling it now is upon rollover, it jumps to a separate
area on the timeline, which is in turn programmed to send the user back to
the static frame when they roll off the tickmark.

Any ideas, please?

Thank you kindly.

-Brian Matthews